The Electric Seas website is maintained by the The Electric Seas Organization, a non-profit organization (California registered public benefit corporation, seeking 501(c)(3) status) which was formed to educate the general public about electric auxiliary propulsion for recreational sailing vessels. In order to maintain this website and support our efforts to promote electric boating, Electric Seas seeks funds through:
1. Amazon.com affiliate bookstore. We have selected some of the most essential books that every electric boater who wants to be informed should have in their library. If you were thinking of buying these books anyway, please consider buying them from Amazon.com through our affiliate store link.
2. Spreadshirt.com original design store. More designs are on the way and we're open to suggestions! The quality of these products are very good. Buy a unique and cool T-shirt and help us promote electric boating at the same time!
3. Banner ads. We will in the future offer certain areas of this website up for rent for your company message. Please consider advertising with us and please support those who support us.
4. Google AdSense. We may in the future add Google AdSense to this website. If you see a link that you like, please click!
5. Electric Seas Boat Gear store. We are looking for and open for opportunities to help our community directly market their products, especially "supporting market" ideas for things not presently available. If you have any ideas and would like to partner with Electric Seas, please contact us.
6. Donation. If you would like to donate to Electric Seas, we would sincerely appreciate your support!